Friday, December 4, 2015

Google Form Introduction in First Grade

So I wanted to introduce my kiddos to google forms.  Everyday my students have to take a paper cupcake and put it in a pocket chart to make their lunch choice.  They are constantly losing their cupcake.  So I decided to use a google form for choosing lunches.  I used the newest version of google forms which has some fun new gadgets.  I created the form and added in our school lunch choices.  Now when the students come in they will go into their google classroom called " Lunch " and make their lunch choice.  I can use the data during math for graphing, story problems etc.  The added benefit is that I will not have to search for cupcakes and my students will learn to use google forms.

Here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment